Note: ScanScore capture app only works with ScanScore. The ScanScore version "Ensemble" is included in FORTE 10 Premium. Two other ScanScore versions are available separately. You'll need an iOS device with at least iOS 9.0 or an android device with (at least) android 4.4.
1. Install the FREE ScanScore capture app on your mobile device. Search your respective app store for "ScanScore capture".
2. Start ScanScore in FORTE 10 Premium (Import ... Scan...). Or start ScanScore directly from your program folder.
3. In ScanScore's main menu, go to "Options", then "Preferences". A new window opens, displaying the QR code.
4. Start the scan app on your mobile device and take a picture of the QR code to synchronize the mobile device and the computer.
5. Take a picture of your score. Check that all elements of the score are well readable and that nothing's cut off. Pay attention to the sharpness and brightness of the picture. The better the lighting, the better the results. Click upload.
6. In ScanScore, go to "File", then select "Import from App". Your picture is automatically imported to and processed in ScanScore.
More information on ScanScore and its capture app: