If you would like to add a meter to your score, simply open the input palette 'ALT+1'. Select your desired meter by clicking on it. Then click on the measure in which it should be inserted. If you need a complex meter such as 9/8 you can define it in the input palette. This option is only available in FORTE Home and Premium edition.
Articles in this section
- I cannot playback my score anymore!
- MIDI recording
- The Input Palette
- Scan your scores using FORTE's Scan App
- There was no mail! How do I get my link?!
- How do I set up my MIDI keyboard or device for recording?
- FORTE does not start. "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-10.dll" is missing. [FORTE 7 onwards]
- How to load the FORTE Player if it is missing?
- Can I add an instrument in the middle of my score? Can I add a solo part just for a few measures?