You’ll probably also see an error message? If you buy a FORTE license, you’ll have to download and install the full version first. You cannot use your license key to “open” your trial version.
Articles in this section
- I cannot playback my score anymore!
- MIDI recording
- The Input Palette
- Scan your scores using FORTE's Scan App
- There was no mail! How do I get my link?!
- How do I set up my MIDI keyboard or device for recording?
- FORTE does not start. "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-10.dll" is missing. [FORTE 7 onwards]
- How to load the FORTE Player if it is missing?
- Can I add an instrument in the middle of my score? Can I add a solo part just for a few measures?